Nursing Symposium Marketing
Target your outreach to nurses and nurse practitioners!
ISC Nursing Symposium Coffee and Tea Break
- Provide morning refreshments for Stroke Nurses, Stroke Program Managers and Care Coordinators attending this special symposium within the International Stroke Conference.
- Sponsor receives signage at the table with its booth number and a literature table nearby.
- Sponsor may, at its own cost, provide branded cups, napkins or coffee sleeves to enhance this sponsorship. (Sponsor is responsible for shipping all items to the convention center.)
- One monitor next to refreshment station to play sponsor-provided 15-second video/commercial or static image.
- Nursing Symposium attendees include:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Nurse Scientists
- Physician Assistants
- Research Scientists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech Therapists
- Certified Professionals in Health Care Quality
Space reservation deadline: Dec. 16, 2022
Materials due: Jan. 6, 2023
Nursing Symposium ePreview
Connect with Nursing Symposium attendees as they plan their time at ISC23!
This targeted ePreview is sent to all registered and prospective attendees for the Nursing Sumposium at ISC23.
Reach: Up to 150,000 Nursing Symposium registered and prospective attendees just days before the meeting.
Content: Highlights of nursing content and events during ISC23.
Native ads now available!
- Advertiser supplies a 250-word article for publication in the ePreview.
- Headline (up to 75 characters), company name and a 40- to 250-character article “teaser” will appear in the ePreview, as well as the words “Paid Advertisement.”
- Ad links directly to a full article page. (Advertiser supplies article, image, headline and teaser copy.)
- Only one native ad per issue.
Link your corporate or product video to your banner ad!
Space reservation deadline: Dec. 22, 2022
Materials due: Jan. 5, 2023
|Leaderboard (limit one)||$3,340|
|Native Ad (limit one)||$3,835|
Minimum ad placements must be achieved for ePreview to be delivered.
If the in-person ISC23 must be canceled, AHA/ASA and Ascend Media will transition advertisers to options of equal value and exposure. Advertisers preparing materials specific to a booth or program are encouraged to prepare secondary general branding materials in case the meeting converts to virtual only.
All rates are net. No agency discounts apply. Cancellations are nonrefundable.
All quantities are based on projected attendance.